Good Morning Musees,
Happy Friday! Please work on your research paper over the break. I am creating a website in my weebly account for resources for you to use over the break for research. Please use them to guide your research. In the account, will be all of the documents from the assignment drive, as well as handouts discussing MLA format, in line citing, paraphrasing and direct quoting, etc.
The website is:
millertimeenglish.weebly.com
Under WFC
Feel free to email me if you have any questions or need guidance over the break. I will be working from home. :)
Your rough draft is due on Thursday, January 2, 2014. Your interview will be due Friday, January 3rd. Please submit the cover sheet as well as your notes from your interview.
Please make sure that you have shared your googledocs document on which you are working so that I may check out your progress or assist you if needed.
My email address is tmiller@smithtown.k12.ny.us
Have a wonderful holiday!
Ms. Miller
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.